EIGCA members, Vice-President Tim Lobb MEIGCA and Steve Ritson MEIGCA, joined a panel of four with Sam Thomas of GEO Foundation and Andy Ewence, Course Manager at Woking Golf Club, England.
Led by Tim Lobb, the discussion focussed on the importance of collaboration between the two professions around the areas of:
Six polls were run throughout the webinar which give EIGCA members valuable insight into the thoughts of Greenkeepers.
1. Would you feel confident to carry out remodelling of the golf course features including green, bunker and tee shaping?
2. Where do most problems occur on the golf course that take time or specialist machinery?
3. Do you think appointing a golf course architect to review the golf course could …
4. Is your golf course GEO certified?
5. Should the reduction in chemical availability influence golf course design?
6. Will robot mowers mean that golf architects should change the way they design?
The webinar was recorded and is available for EIGCA members in the members’ area of our website. Remember to log your CPD credits after watching it.