10 Reasons to Join EIGCA
If you are considering whether to join the EIGCA and the ranks of the leading golf course architects working in Europe, here are ten reasons you should join now.
- Be Better - Connect with fellow golf course architects to share knowledge and best practice
- Get Known – Showcase your work and expertise on the EIGCA website and eNewsletter (sent to the 1,000+ circulation, with a higher than industry average open rate)
- Stay Ahead – access to verified and approved training to future proof your skills and participate in study tours
- New Business – increase business opportunities through EIGCA’s Member Referral Service
- Reassure Clients – Be accountable through a Code of Professional Conduct and Practice
- Professional Recognition – Designatory letters and use of the EIGCA logo on your plans and drawings
- Get Found – Inclusion in EIGCA’s searchable online member and project databases
- Save Money – Discounted rates at events such as the EIGCA Annual Meeting
- Learn More – Access to golfing publications and research, plus receive updates on legislation affecting the profession, through EIGCA’s dedicated library
- Influence Policy – Lead the profession by joining EIGCA’s Council and committees and vote in leadership elections.
For further information on membership, whether to join or upgrade, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter your information on the online form. Note: completed applications for membership must be received by the EIGCA Office by 30th September.