10 Reasons to Join EIGCA
If you are considering whether to join the EIGCA and the ranks of the leading golf course architects working in Europe, here are ten reasons you should join now.
- CONNECT - meet fellow golf course architects and representatives of companies involved in golf course construction and development
- LEARN - through EIGCA events, education programme and resources, learn and develop your skills to set yourself apart from others competing for the same contracts as you
- SHARE - the EIGCA community of members and partners is the perfect opportunity to share experiences and improve the practice of golf course design
- VOICE - lend your voice to what is happening in the golf course architecture profession through being a speaker at one of our events, or writing an opinion piece for our blog
- VISIBILITY - have your news amplified on our social media channels, on our website, and included in our monthly newsletter
- RECOGNITION - use the designatory letters (MEIGCA and CfM) and include the membership logo (only for MEIGCAs) on your plans, drawings and marketing collateral
- REASSURE - be accountable through EIGCA's Code of Professional Conduct and Practice, and reassure cleints of the quality of service from EIGCA members
- SHOWCASE - add projects to your profile page (MEIGCA only) and be found in the searchable database
- INFLUENCE - lead the profession by joining EIGCA's Council (MEIGCA only) or Committees, and vote in leadership elections and at the Annual General Meeting (MEIGCA only)
- SAVE - attend EIGCA's events and take advantage of subsidised places.
For further information on membership, or to find out how to upgrade from a Candidate, email Lindsey Collumbell, Executive Officer.