Benefits of membership
Some of the benefits you would receive by joining the EIGCA would be:
- recognition of your skill, experience and expertise in golf course architecture;
- participation at our annual general meeting events, which typically involve golf days, presentations, mixed in with professional development seminars;
- participation in our conferences given within Europe;
- your contact details being published on the web site;
- your professional interests being promoted by the actions of the EIGCA, such as attendance at trade shows and press releases;
- access to the library and our information database and regular newsletters from the librarian;
- participation in study tours;
- regular e-newsletter about the EIGCA and it’s activities;
- participation in the furthering and improving of the EIGCA’s educational programme;
- regular updating of legislation that might affect the profession;
- Senior and Associate Members receive copies of enquiries received by the office;
- Senior and Associate Members may use the EIGCA logo on plans & drawings.
One of the greatest benefits from being a member of the Institute is to meet, discuss, share ideas, fraternise and bond with other fellow golf course architects. Where else can you get this and it has led to some great and long-lasting friendships!